WTS Price Lowered: Manners MCS-UC Ultralight Stock, Rem Model 7

AZmark

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Take off stock from a rifle I purchased. Its a Manners MSC-UC, weighs between 22-24 oz (weighed with my trigger pull gauge). It has been pillar bedded to a sporter type contour but that could be sanded down or filled in depending on your barrel. Its in great condition with no signs of wear, scratches, or gouges. I measured length of pull at about 13-5/8". I priced this stock on Manners website and it comes in at $949.00.

Asking $700 shipped and you don't have to wait 8-10 months to get it. (If you want additional shipping insurance over the standard $100 USPS offers that will be extra)

wyosam

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I wonder how bad shipping would be to AK. I’m very interested in it- I want to weigh current stock tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
AZmark

AZmark

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've shipped a barreled action to Fairbanks AK before and it wasn't as bad as expected, maybe 25% more, I'm guessing.

What is nice about the Manners Classic stocks is they have much a thinner grip (in circumference), just like the old wood classics. That makes it easier to grip when wearing gloves, seems like all the composite stocks have a thick grip and I hate that.

SOLD

Last edited: