Prayers needed for fellow outdoor enthusiast.

I would like to request from the Rokslide community prayers for my cousin who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He has always been a bright light in many peoples lives, not sure there are many people who can't share a positive story about him. He was blessed enough to have been born and raised in a part of the country that has provided him the ability to experience many outdoor adventures, from hunting and fishing, 4 wheeling in Jeeps and sxs's, snowmobiling, and to running the rapids of the Snake and Salmon Rivers in his jet boat. During his time he has given the ability for all these adventures to Christ and he has created a Legacy that glorifies Him as well. I pray for his wife and kids, his mother and step-father. I pray for comfort, and I pray for a miracle. Love you Nate! Thanks everyone.
🙏🏼

MidwestElkHutner

Lil-Rokslider
Prayers sent...went through the same thing with a close friend last year. May your cousin and his family find peace in this very difficult time!

gabenzeke

WKR
Prayers sent. Grandfather passed from pancreatic cancer several years ago. He was lucky to get a few years beyond his original prognosis.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

MTChurch

FNG
I would like to request from the Rokslide community prayers for my cousin who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He has always been a bright light in many peoples lives, not sure there are many people who can't share a positive story about him. He was blessed enough to have been born and raised in a part of the country that has provided him the ability to experience many outdoor adventures, from hunting and fishing, 4 wheeling in Jeeps and sxs's, snowmobiling, and to running the rapids of the Snake and Salmon Rivers in his jet boat. During his time he has given the ability for all these adventures to Christ and he has created a Legacy that glorifies Him as well. I pray for his wife and kids, his mother and step-father. I pray for comfort, and I pray for a miracle. Love you Nate! Thanks everyone.
Lord, bless and comfort and heal Nate and his family. Your will be done.

prayers... time is often short with that diagnosis. I am hoping for more good memories during upcoming months. Hugs from canada

Capphd

FNG
Praying today.