Potential delay in Colorado wolf introduction

Ishisube

Lil-Rokslider
This is probably more of a reasonable response to the issue than the smoke and mirrors that the left likes to throw out on a daily basis.

Agreed, at some point want these folks realize the money and resources being wasted on this. Do nothing and in 10 years Colorado WILL have a substantial wolf population.

Let them repopulate from the ones that already exist in Colorado.
I agree, I wonder how long it will take to find out the direction they will go?

I think the best things hunters could do is to undeniably document existing herds and professionally present their findings to CPW.

Then push for the preservation of these existing packs and lobby that introducing outsiders would jeopardize their existence.
That does make sense. In Roe's hunting resources podcast "Dead man Walking" he said CPW doesn't have any power anymore and I think he's right. We all should listen to that podcast.

Hopefully the path of least resistance....I-25 to Fort Collins, Boulder, Denver, Springs. Then the ones that want them here can properly enjoy their presence.
You might be on to something here. Maybe release the wolves in the counties that voted in favor of reintroduction? Plenty of great habitat in Denver, Boulder, Jefferson and El Paso counties. Dog parks are technically public land, just saying....

https://www.howlforwildlife.org/10jcowolf?recruiter_id=31244

We need to make our voices heard. This is a great way to do it! No more sitting back.
Thanks for posting this. Just submitted an email through their website. I encourage everyone to do so as well.

I hope they take a look at the impacts to the Mexican wolf down in New Mexico and Arizona in the EIS. From what I’ve heard, it could be detrimental to that wolf’s recovery if the northern gray wolves make it down there… maybe that could shut this whole thing down?

Also my favorite quote from the article is below. Would hate for these wildlife extremists to have to deal with “frivolous lawsuits” ruining their agenda. Rules for thee but not for me…

“But the proposed law requires that the rules be final. Any legal challenges would hold it up, and wildlife advocates say that could bring “frivolous lawsuits” and several years before reintroduction begins.

Huntin_GI

WKR
I submitted my howl this morning and reached out to my reps earlier this week regarding this matter. Anyone on this website that would like to see this wolf "reintroduction" delayed HAS TO REACH OUT TO THE POLITICAL REP if they are located in Colorado!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact your representative. That Howl link located above makes this SOOOO EASY.