PNG? From Southwest Idaho

Hi I am new here. Not even sure what PNG means...Haven't lurked a whole lot but not new to hunting forums. Just moved from Socal to Idaho and learned a lot from my last forum back home. Hoping to do the same here and maybe connect with some hunters in my neck of the woods. I was an active member in my NWTF chapter back home and surprised they aren't as active out here in Idaho as they are in San Diego. Hoping to change that out here. I love to hunt and fish. Since I moved out here in May I have caught some nice catfish outta the Snake River, hunted for whitetails and elk (unsuccessfully) caught some trout and shot my first Mallards off the Snake and even trapped some crawfish out here. Im looking forward to trying to get after some Turkeys out here and learning as much as I can. I am near Boise in the city of Nampa and look forward to exploring more of the state.

Cheers

-Horto

OP
HortoHunts
Wow I messed that one up..meant to put FNG..can definitely tell I'm a noob

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new PNG member. :D

Eddie