Please welcome Arken Optics to the Forum.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
A word from Arken's founder @ArkenOpticsUSA

"Arken Optics USA Founder
Mike Reilly- Navy SEAL sniper (Team One/ SOUC-Spec Ops Urban Combat)
The primary function of a scope is to aid the shooter in hitting a designated target. This instrument must be rugged and precise, the most crucial aspect of any high-end optic. Creating a rugged, precision optic with extreme clarity, brightness, and dependable repeatability at an affordable price for the everyday shooter used to be a challenge. Arken Optics USA overcame this challenge and reset the bar by producing optics that provide these high-end features and precise tracking without requiring a second mortgage. We stand behind our products 100% with our Precision Tracking Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty."

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
@Jim Carr has an SH4 to review and yes we will be conducting the drop test before you all ask.

There are lots of great youtube reviews on these scopes. Even a few impact tests. Jim and I are excited to put this scope through its paces. Hopefully, it will be a great option and compete with SWFA on durability and price.

bsnedeker

WKR
@Jim Carr has an SH4 to review and yes we will be conducting the drop test before you all ask.

There are lots of great youtube reviews on these scopes. Even a few impact tests. Jim and I are excited to put this scope through its paces. Hopefully, it will be a great option and compete with SWFA on durability and price.
This is awesome and a great company too in my opinion! They have donated a few scopes to the North Valley Search and Rescue association up here in Montana and I was lucky enough to win one of them in a raffle as part of a rifle package. Been shooting it a lot since February and so far I have been very impressed with the quality, tracking, and accuracy. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of the drop tests....I haven't been brave enough to try them yet!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Wvroach

WKR
Are these going to be made in the USA?

Prices seem really reasonable and it seems that would be difficult to do stateside but I'm not seeing anything on the website in regards to country of origin.

Thanks.

gbflyer

WKR
Friend of mine was telling me he shot one over the weekend and they were dialing and getting hits at 2800 yards.

gbflyer

WKR
Are these going to be made in the USA?

Prices seem really reasonable and it seems that would be difficult to do stateside but I'm not seeing anything on the website in regards to country of origin.

Thanks.

e92c02830cfa619ded5fb9d749e9cf8f.jpg

This was posted on their forum. FWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk