Please don’t duplicate your classified ad in multiple forums.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have a general, firearms and optics section, please only post your add in one of them. If you feel it’s not getting attention/would be a better fit in a different section you may lock the original and then make a new one.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
But, but, how else can I bump the add every 8 hours? Guess it is time to make more accounts....

For the record, that is a joke.

What I think is even worse than putting the ad in multiple forums is the posts by JA that say they have brass or whatever when they dont. They did, at one time when they made the post, but now its gone and they just keep bumping the same thread.

svivian

WKR
What I think is even worse than putting the ad in multiple forums is the posts by JA that say they have brass or whatever when they dont. They did, at one time when they made the post, but now its gone and they just keep bumping the same thread.
Yeah that got me a few months ago when i first bought my 6.5PRC and was looking for ammo. They bumped the thread and i immediately went on to buy a box or two to get started but it was out of stock. I messaged them and they said it would be a few weeks before it came in.

Valsport

WKR
It would be FANTASTIC if members would be responsible in keeping their WTS/WTT/WTB listing status CURRENT. Countless threads open and re-bumped that have sold.

Rich M

WKR
But i need to sell this and the people looking in the classifieds are stingy scammers. The real buyers w money are on the other forums . “U guys are racist!”

LoL!

I can only imagine what a moderator’s life is like and how much bs you guys keep us from. Thanks!

OP
fngTony

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
But i need to sell this and the people looking in the classifieds are stingy scammers. The real buyers w money are on the other forums . “U guys are racist!”

LoL!

I can only imagine what a moderator’s life is like and how much bs you guys keep us from. Thanks!
Most days….
CC01EDDC-D3E0-447D-BEBA-8B2626099536.jpeg