Perspective

Just wanted to take a moment and bring up something that I think we are all guilty of over looking. Most every one of us is blessed with the opportunity to walk out of our homes and hunt animals that someone else would consider a dream-come-true to experience just once in their life time. And while it may be true that YOUR dream animal is not right out of your back door, you are still blessed with opportunities that most of the world will never experience. Let's not lose sight of that and cheapen what we have.

We are all blessed way beyond what we deserve, I know that I am. Be thankful for your health, your family, and the God-given creatures we are blessed to pursue each season.

Merry Christmas!

mi650

WKR
Well said! There aren't really any monsters in my area for whatever reasons. But I do get to walk out my backdoor 150 yards, climb my ladder stand, and hunt. :)

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Well said and Merry Christmas to y'all.

Wife and big kids came home today with BBQ and we had a talk about the luxury we take for granted being able to just snap out fingers and have a full spread of food 24/7/365. It wasn't that long ago just having a meal wasn't so easy. Hot showers too lol.