Penn St vs Iowa wrestling!! Who ya got?

PA native and huge fan. But I always get nervous and bet against many of my favorites. I should know by now. At NCAAs....Cael always has his kids' brains in the right place and they wrestle BIG and place higher than seeded. But Carver is Carver...... I can't wait!

125: Spencer with an easy 6. Steen showed a LITTLE more confidence vs MSU...but no chance. He doesn't make it out of 1st period.
133: RBY by major over anyone they throw out. Think Teske is banged up too.
141: Woods. Not a fan. But I am not terribly high on Bartlett either. Woods on Decision
149: Murin maybe my favorite Hawkeye. Van Ness is busy. But not in Carver. Murin on Decision
157: Haines takes the mat. And wins by Decision.
165: Facundo seems to be slowing down and lessening the gaps against the good guys. Kennedy a busy little SOB. By decision
174: Starocci. But I dont see a Major against Nelson at home. Decision
184: Brooks over Assad. I don't see a Major here either.
197: Fat Bottom Girls don't ride the bike in Carver. Dean 3-2
HWT: Kerk my favorite Lion. Would someone give him some smelling salts and wake him up for the match??? Rubber match vs Big Tone

But I don't see Kerk beating him in Carver.

The math: 18-16.....Hawkeyes pull it off. Either Cujo or Van Ness need to move over to the Win column to swing this. And that's IF Dax Mean can stay on the gas vs Warner.

OP
J
Game Changer......I always thought Cael had issues w Tom and never gives him the BJC billing.....

If this is Rec Hall......I'll push Brooks to Major. And Kerk/Cassioppi is still a Pick 'em with the slight edge favoring Kerk.

Still a Nail Biter

TheHammer

WKR
I don’t see max beating van ness, I think Tony wins the hwt, 165- after seeing Facundo handle the pressure well with amine, I think that kid shakes up the rankings and finds himself further along than most will credit him.. I feel like slapping myself saying this, but penn state 20-14.