Peep site upgrade

Looking to put a new string/cable and peep in my switchback xt.I feel like i kind of loose focus or can’t focus on the pin sometimes only during the moment of truth.Not usually when practicing.
I use a 3/16 peep with a mbg accent verdict 3 pin.Looking at the clairifier peep?Do they seem to help of any other peep options.
Also what about string builders,used 60x last time but wasn’t crazy about service i got.

Wapiti1

WKR
A verifier is the only way that I know of to get the pins in focus. Just understand the target will blur slightly using one. If the target is really blurry, the verifier is too strong. You have to try a few lenses to get the one you like best.

I've had good string sets from Catfish Customs and the last set I got this spring was from J&D Custom. They tend to use a few more strands (overall thicker string/cable) than I've seen from the larger makers and they last longer, IMO.

Jeremy

I have been using an Archery Specialties verifier peep sight for some time now. Go to a shop and find the lens that clears up pins without bluring target to much. It made a big difference for me. I don't wear glasses when I hunt. But need them for reading up close things like my phone.

I went to a MBG sight last year and realized its really hard for me to read my sight tape if I go to adjust it. Gotta figure what to do about that now....lol

Sdonx

FNG
I spent some money looking for the right verifier. I went from seeing three pins down to two. Then I just watched Eberhardt outdoors where John says I shoot blurry pins at blurry deer...lol. I need better than that.