Peak Refuel Meal Stats

swiftni

FNG
I took a minute to organize some info on the various Peak Refuel (and Mtn House) meals I have laying around and thought some of these numbers could be useful to others. I’ll be cutting some meals out of my future pack and ordering extra of others.

Hope this helps, and good luck to everyone waiting on draw results or prepping for your hunt this fall!1653500966803.png

*edit: weights are as measured, not the listed weights on the website (which vary a bit)

Last edited:

bsnedeker

WKR
I took a minute to organize some info on the various Peak Refuel (and Mtn House) meals I have laying around and thought some of these numbers could be useful to others. I’ll be cutting some meals out of my future pack and ordering extra of others.

Hope this helps, and good luck to everyone waiting on draw results or prepping for your hunt this fall!View attachment 414214
Biscuits and gravy for breakfast???? That's my favorite dinner!!!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

OP
swiftni

swiftni

FNG
Based on the stats, I might need to get more B&G for breakfast and dinners!!

dphifer

FNG
Just started testing these in preparation for my hunt. Only tried two so far. I appreciate you taking the time to compile this.

I really liked the Chicken Coconut Curry so far.

OP
swiftni

swiftni

FNG
Just started testing these in preparation for my hunt. Only tried two so far. I appreciate you taking the time to compile this.

I really liked the Chicken Coconut Curry so far.
No problem! Haven’t tried that one yet. Chicken pesto pasta is awesome.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Nice, I have calculated cal/weight before, but never written it down, so thanks.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
All I know is that Peak refuel are awesome. Kind of nice to be busting your balls all day and looking forward to dinner.
And if you REALLY want a treat...... cube up a fresh backstrap, fry it in your backpack pot using rendered kidney fat and add that to your Peak meal, specially chicken Alfredo or beef stroganoff. You can thank me later.

Randy