Paranormal Experience Tonight

Gingerman

Lil-Rokslider
Huge skeptic here. Don't buy into ghosts n chit like that, but I've had unexplained/paranormal experiences a couple times prior to tonight. Been 20yrs since the last ones.

Anyway, downstairs in the armory cranking out some 308 loads with my boy, Bubba. (Pitbull) Wife went to bed long before upstairs, but if I'm making noise or Bub is fooling around too much, she will come down to bitch at us. Welp, Bubba was pacing and whining while I was on the press sizing brass and here come my wife coming down the steps, me and Bub turn to look, he is cocking his head sideways and I'm waiting for her to come into view off the bottom step. NOTHING! I was like WTF? So, I walk over to find nobody on the steps and then expect to meet my wife awake. Nope, she was/is still in bed. If it weren't for Bubba reacting to it also, I would just dismiss it as my imagination, but now I can't. This kinda chit make the hair on your neck stand up!

Few of my "nah that can't be real" experiences, I simple mutter this outloud:

"Hey now, I ain't inviten no bad juju in my life"

And continue to verbalize my thoughts, "okay, now ima go there, then calmly walk up the steps/around this ravine the long way, yup okay lets take my right foot and go umm there onto that log, just like that"

I don't know if I do it to calm myself, or because I believe in that whatever I feel is there, will somehow be like "oh cool, dude sees me, yea he's acting weird and talking about every motion he does. I just wanna know how his day is, gets lonely as a ghost, don't know why we get stereotyped because a few bad apples"

Either way..I feel better hahaha

mi650

WKR
Those of you old enough will remember when Domino's Pizza had a 30 minute or free guarantee. 2 friends of mine/my girlfriend are at least part of the reason why it went away. They had just left our apartment to go across the road to Circle K, and were hit by a Domino's driver. 1 of them was killed. She became our poltergeist. This was in Tucson, BTW.

There were a few incidents, but the last one was about 10 days or so after the accident. My GF and I were watching TV, and both looked over at the kitchen table just in time to see a roll of paper towels fall off it. They were standing on end, so they didn't just roll off.

What makes it especially weird: a couple days before the accident, my GF had gone grocery shopping with the girl who was killed. We were piss-poor broke, both making minimum wage. My GF put the paper towels in her cart, then put them back, not wanting to spend the money on them. Our friend talked her into buying them.

After that, my GF had me find a bible verse that dealt with death, (sorry, don't recall the chapter/verse) read it aloud, then leave my bible on the table open to that page. That was the last of our poltergeist.

Anyway, downstairs in the armory cranking out some 308 loads with my boy, Bubba. (Pitbull) Wife went to bed long before upstairs, but if I'm making noise or Bub is fooling around too much, she will come down to bitch at us.
Don't worry, no ghost will stick around long term with your pitbull wife patrolling the place and bitching at them.

jrkananen

FNG
I am also a skeptic and don't really buy into all the paranormal stuff, but this morning I had something kinda similar happen. Woke up this morning and was just laying in bed, procrastinating to actually get ready for work, when I could hear what sounded like someone running up and down the stairs (master bed is right next to the stairs on the 2nd floor), I looked and see our dog is still sleeping in her crate, so I figured one of the kids were awake or my wife was. I roll over, wife is still sound asleep, go check on the kids across the hall, everyone is still sleeping, I head downstairs and all the doors are locked up tight. No idea what the hell I heard this morning but it kinda freaked me out

OP
Gingerman

Gingerman

Lil-Rokslider
The other two experiences from long ago:

Clairvoyance

I lived in an apartment with a buddy. I came home one day, walked up the steps to the place and as I went to unlock the door I stopped. I felt an emptiness from inside the place. It was like a pressure difference feeling. Just so I wouldn't quickly dismiss the feeling I look at my key and said out loud to myself, "Things are missing inside". I opened the door and sure enough, my buddy moved out taking his furniture and all his stuff. How did I know/get the feeling prior to discovery?

Evil Presence

Same apartment. 6 months later I think. Living alone and wake up one morning to my bed sheets being pulled down tight, like there were two people pulling on each side of the bed. (Think Pvt. Pile soap party scene in FMJ movie) I was sleeping face down and could barely lift my head and upper body to see who/what was trapping me in my sheets. I see nothing! There was a extremely bad vibe darkness that overcame me. I felt something in that room with me. I said, "Oh Jesus please help me!" The chit stopped.

ODB

WKR
Those of you old enough will remember when Domino's Pizza had a 30 minute or free guarantee. 2 friends of mine/my girlfriend are at least part of the reason why it went away. They had just left our apartment to go across the road to Circle K, and were hit by a Domino's driver. 1 of them was killed. She became our poltergeist. This was in Tucson, BTW.

There were a few incidents, but the last one was about 10 days or so after the accident. My GF and I were watching TV, and both looked over at the kitchen table just in time to see a roll of paper towels fall off it. They were standing on end, so they didn't just roll off.

What makes it especially weird: a couple days before the accident, my GF had gone grocery shopping with the girl who was killed. We were piss-poor broke, both making minimum wage. My GF put the paper towels in her cart, then put them back, not wanting to spend the money on them. Our friend talked her into buying them.

After that, my GF had me find a bible verse that dealt with death, (sorry, don't recall the chapter/verse) read it aloud, then leave my bible on the table open to that page. That was the last of our poltergeist.

For whatever reason I love hearing stories like this. I’m a firm believer that we know almost nothing about the universe. We quantify and try to explain via “science” but we can only measure what we can measure, if you get my drift.

I know enough rational people who have had similar experiences to know factually that people are experiencing “something”. What that “something” is…who knows? All I know is they aren’t all delusional.

Chris Mccandless’ (Into the Wild) sister wrote a book and there is a very poignant moment when the “something” was at work. Worth a read. Downright spooky.

I just embrace it, don’t reject people’s experiences, and know that one day we will all “know as we are known.”

Just be aware that most spirits are evil....
Our priest has become a good friend over the years. Through marriage, funeral, and a few kids; he's been our guy and we've got to know him very well and I trust him completely. He was over for supper about a month ago and casually mentioned that he's the appointed exorcist for all diocese in the state. That lead to a couple hours of questions and stories. He had some pretty intense stories of evil spirits in houses that he's had to do exorcisms on and full-blown human exorcism experiences that he described as stuff straight out of the movies. He also had some wild stories that his mentor had shared with him. He described the whole experiences as demons just trying to shake/scare him but they have no power. It was a neat conversation.

For whatever reason I love hearing stories like this. I’m a firm believer that we know almost nothing about the universe. We quantify and try to explain via “science” but we can only measure what we can measure, if you get my drift.

I know enough rational people who have had similar experiences to know factually that people are experiencing “something”. What that “something” is…who knows? All I know is they aren’t all delusional.

Chris Mccandless’ (Into the Wild) sister wrote a book and there is a very poignant moment when the “something” was at work. Worth a read. Downright spooky.

I just embrace it, don’t reject people’s experiences, and know that one day we will all “know as we are known.”
I didn't know she wrote a book. I'll have to check that one out.

Reactions: ODB

I tried searching for an excerpt or something about this but couldn’t find anything. Can you give some more info so that I might be able to find it?

Sturgeon

WKR
The other two experiences from long ago:

Clairvoyance

I lived in an apartment with a buddy. I came home one day, walked up the steps to the place and as I went to unlock the door I stopped. I felt an emptiness from inside the place. It was like a pressure difference feeling. Just so I wouldn't quickly dismiss the feeling I look at my key and said out loud to myself, "Things are missing inside". I opened the door and sure enough, my buddy moved out taking his furniture and all his stuff. How did I know/get the feeling prior to discovery?

Did you ever hear from the guy?