Overlooked SUVs

grfox92

WKR
I couldn't find if you are requiring much back seat space for children or something? Only asking as the small pickup with a canopy route covers most of the same bases as an SUV . I love my little 1994 4x4 Toyota pickup with a canopy that opens on the sides and back. It came off of a Ford Ranger that had the same box dimensions :)
We have a good truck right now, just need a 3rd row seat come July.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Probably not of much interest due to its size, but i bought a 1999 Rav4 AWD 5 spd with the locking differential. I didnt want to have to drive my 2002 Tundra everywhere i went hunting. So far ive only used it bird hunting but its deemed itself worthy. The back seats fold up nicely for more cargo room. Two dogs and my bird hunting gear fit no problem in the back. Took it out antelope hunting and stuffed a whole antelope in the back as well. Its got big tires, good ground clearance and a short wheel base. Its pretty gutless but i didnt get it to go fast. I havent had it on any true "hunting" roads but i feel like it will do just fine.
I have a 2004 RAV4. I have used it a ton scouting for ducks and geese this year. Pretty crazy the places you can get them while getting 26 miles to the gallon.