Outdoorsmans Trade-in Program

rfc86

FNG
I just wanted to let everyone know my recent experience with the Outdoorsmans. I was in the process of deciding where I could get the best deal on a new Swarovski ATX and 95mm objective. I compared prices at all the major players and it was about even. I do own a Outdoorsmans Pan head, bino adapaters, and studs for my swaro 10x42's and 15x56.

I saw on Rokslide that the Outdoorsmans had an Optics trade-in program. I had 2 rifle scopes sitting around doing nothiing so I called and talked to Bryce who walked me through the entire process. I send some pictures and they research / evaluate a price range. The next day Bryce called and gave me an estimate which I thought was very fair. I shipped them the scopes and then I would received the final offer.

Once the Outdoorsman received the package, I got a call the next day from Bryce with the final offer. I was very happy and he applied the credit to the ATX w/ 95mm. Putchase completed.

This process was simple, easy, and the communication was excellent. I'm very please with the entire experience.

Rich

OP
rfc86

rfc86

FNG
Yes. The estimate was a range. The final offer depended on physical inspection. My final offer was right in the middle of the original range. Both of the scopes were in very good condition but not brand new. No major scratches or marks but some minor wear from regular use.

AZ_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Good to knows I have been considering using this program. Thanks for posting about it.

Wheels

WKR
I got an estimate a couple years ago on a like new set of Swarovski EL 10x42's latest version and they offered me about 65% of average selling price here on Rokslide. I sold them here.

Chad Dembinski

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We appreciate the review Rich and glad Bryce got you taken care of! We try to make it as easy as possible for the customer and with the new Swarovski NL Pure's out we should be seeing a ramp up on the trade in site!

So If you are interested in the new models or looking to snag a deal on some of the ones being traded in, keep an eye out on our trade in site as we try to update that every Thursday!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out at info@outdoorsmans or here and I will answer any questions.

Appreciate you all and thank you for your business!