Outdoor Vision

Ucsdryder

WKR
I reached out to outdoor vision with an issue I was having with my old version binocular harness Sunday afternoon. I’m not sure I would consider it a warranty issue but I emailed them asking them for advice. I got a reply Sunday evening a couple of hours later asking for more details. I then got a second reply on Sunday evening which took care of my issue. We talk so much about the negative experiences we have, I like to include the positive ones too. Getting a response from a website inquiry is unheard of on a Sunday, and on top of it they went above and beyond to get my issue resolved. Oh yeah, the outdoor vision gen 2 bino harness is AMAZING!!! Thanks OV!

I reached out to outdoor vision with an issue I was having with my old version binocular harness Sunday afternoon. I’m not sure I would consider it a warranty issue but I emailed them asking them for advice. I got a reply Sunday evening a couple of hours later asking for more details. I then got a second reply on Sunday evening which took care of my issue. We talk so much about the negative experiences we have, I like to include the positive ones too. Getting a response from a website inquiry is unheard of on a Sunday, and on top of it they went above and beyond to get my issue resolved. Oh yeah, the outdoor vision gen 2 bino harness is AMAZING!!! Thanks OV!
The gen 2 looks about perfect, I like my gen 1 the best out of the harnesses I have used, and the things I would like to see changed were with the gen 2…

I think they have green and brown. I don’t get too hung up in colors though. The green is similar to gray.
I’m so vain… I’ve always liked the look of the grey for some reason. I’ve got 2 of the gen 1 and I love them, and am just waiting for the gen 2 in grey to upgrade. If it doesn’t happen soon, I might have to give up my vanity and just buy the green.