Oregon Pack Works BinoBro

Anyone have any feedback for this bino harness? Looks like a nice simple setup, but I'm thinking it would only be a good choice for lightweight binoculars since the straps aren't padded. The other disadvantage I can think of is that it looks like it basically collapses when you pull the binos out, so putting the binos back in one-handed is probably not doable.

Screen Shot 2024-06-09 at 1.16.36 PM.png

OP
W
They're in the $85 to $95 range, depending on options. If they were cheaper I'd be more inclined to just try one out to see what it's like.

Taudisio

WKR
😬 I personally wouldn’t even consider it in that price range.

Not trying to be offensive to the brand, but it appears like it was made in a garage with about $10 of material. I do love supporting local and small business though, for that reason, I would consider it under the $50 range.

I used the $15 stretchy vortex harness for years with zero issues before I got my current kuiu as a groomsman gift.

Randle

WKR
I have bino bro pro with the basement pocket.
It does not have bells and whistles and doesnt look quality but it has held up well, the flapopens foward and you can fold it down and it stays open.
I have tried alot of them and for a minamalist harness it works well. I added a rangefinder pouch (Not theirs)
They pop up in the classified once in awhile.
I think I paid $60.
thats about what they should be

OP
W
😬 I personally wouldn’t even consider it in that price range.

Not trying to be offensive to the brand, but it appears like it was made in a garage with about $10 of material. I do love supporting local and small business though, for that reason, I would consider it under the $50 range.

I used the $15 stretchy vortex harness for years with zero issues before I got my current kuiu as a groomsman gift.
I'm not so concerned with price as I am with function and comfort. You can always find deals.