Oregon Draw

JeffP_Or

WKR
Pages 62 and 63 of the ODFW Regs. There is a separate column that notes NR tag units [assuming they don't get cancelled between now and July authorization].

There are 6 desert hunts [including ewe hunts] in 4 different units and 1 rocky mountain hunt in another. Don't forget raffle [pages 72/73].

Don't forget, in Oregon, as a NR you will be all-in - you must buy the NR license to buy the app and there is no refund of either. You buy the tag only after you get drawn.

Last edited:

pirogue

WKR
There are 6 desert hunts [including ewe hunts] in 4 different units and 1 rocky mountain hunt in another. Don't forget raffle [pages 72/73].
Desert???? You mean California hunts. Especially since your other reference was Rick Mtn. OR does not have Desert sheep hunts.

OP
Short Track
Loos like non-res have 6 or 7 tags state wide. some on private property. So it's not really a viable option. Thanks for posting the page #'s.

JeffP_Or

WKR
Desert???? You mean California hunts. Especially since your other reference was Rick Mtn. OR does not have Desert sheep hunts.
For the record - I try as much as possible to not reference CA; we have enough of a problem with that state here..;). But I do see you upped the ante with your yet to be classified "Rick Mtn" species......

Glad to have pointed the OP in the right direction.

pirogue

WKR
For the record - I try as much as possible to not reference CA; we have enough of a problem with that state here..;). But I do see you upped the ante with your yet to be classified "Rick Mtn" species......

Glad to have pointed the OP in the right direction.
Don’t think a little spell check problem, especially since I stated it referenced the half of your classification that was correct, was near as confusing, as telling a NR that there was a species that didn’t exist. And you must have not been to the libtard, tree hugging west side or OR lately. Lot more downtown store closings and homeless encampments than much of CA.