Old dude from Mississippi

Ziggy5

FNG
Hi folks. I just joined after a suggestion from someone on the fire. I enjoy reading the back and forth between members and learning a little. I'm 74 years old and getting back into the shooting sports with small caliber firearms. I buy and sell a few times a year. I have been at my current homestead for 22 years. I look forward to using the site.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

cruisin68

FNG
Hi folks. I just joined after a suggestion from someone on the fire. I enjoy reading the back and forth between members and learning a little. I'm 74 years old and getting back into the shooting sports with small caliber firearms. I buy and sell a few times a year. I have been at my current homestead for 22 years. I look forward to using the site.
Howdy Ziggy, I have lived at my place in SW Washington state for 22 + years myself and I'm the Kid being 72 yrs. old. I'm making plans on selling my place here and moving back to Wyoming where I was Born n Raised
I don't understand WHY ya gotta post 7 times and all the other RESTRICKTIONS on doing a post in the Forums

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04