NR Colorado Archery Elk 24PP 72 Yr

jdmrock

FNG
72 year old NR still pretty good shape with 24PP been waiting for a chance to hunt Colorado GMU 61 but after this years draw results, I might be getting too old to wait for 61 and GMU 76 probably too demanding, any ideas for me to think on for the next season would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

40 guided for sure, through Biggerstaff if you can get him. That would be my choice at your point level. I know a number of people that have used Biggerstaff and they've all been happy.

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
40 guided for sure, through Biggerstaff if you can get him. That would be my choice at your point level. I know a number of people that have used Biggerstaff and they've all been happy.
This is spot on. Headed with Biggerstaff this year myself, 16 Resident points for 1st season. Hope all the good things I keep hearing come my way. Worldwide Trophy Adventures highly recommends Biggerstaff

OP
J

jdmrock

FNG
Thanks everyone for the info, much appreciated, waiting for a reply from Biggerstaff on 2023 archery elk availability.

Zim

FNG
I burned 25 NR points this year for 61 archery. I’m too cheap to pay an outfitter. But if I were you I’d just do one of the 61 October rifle hunts. That’s what Randy Newburg did a few years ago in that situation. He looked over a lot, and took a fine ~320 bull. I love archery, just not $8k worth lol. Did just invest $4k on an ebike for my hunt, but that will come home with me.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lannyw