Northern America 29 Book / passport

PoorUSMC

FNG
Greetings from another FNG!

I think this forum is absolutely amazing, I’ve learned so much from a diverse set of hunters. Specifically with regards to sheep hunts, so thanks for everything as I just recently created my account.

My question is: has anyone seen a premade or has something they’re will to share regarding a memory book documenting the 29 North American big game slam journey?

What I’m visualizing is something similar to a MLB stadium passport. Where each species has a page or two dedicated to them along with a blank section to add individual harvests with room for a photo, notes, tag ect.

I’ve scoured the interwebs and haven’t been able to find one. So if anyone has a link they’d be able to share that would be great.

On the flip side, if one doesn’t exist, would you purchase one to document your hunts throughout a lifetime? Maybe pass down to the children/grandchildren?

SF
A broke jarhead

Grand Slam Club has a simple form for tracking the 29 species and a suggested hunt report form for use in submitting each to the club along with a short writeup and photo. No charge to register the animal other than annual membership dues in the club.

Google "Grand Slam Club Forms" or go to https://grandslamclub.org/resources/forms/

And you certainly don't need to belong to or submit the hunt reports to Grand Slam, just use their suggestions for developing your own hunt report album/diary. Good luck!