North Texas Hunting buddy

I just recently got into Western hunting as of last year and I am looking for someone that is as serious about hunting as I am. I've grown up bowhunting whitetail most of my life and hunting is my passion. I went out west last year solo with no success but was supposed to go with a partner who got sick last minute. I don't really have a dependable partner who is as passionate about hunting as I am. I am all about staying fit and shooting my bow almost everyday and haven't found anyone with the same drive as me yet. Would love if there's someone in the north Texas area that is in the same situation or looking to add someone to their group.

I am 26 years old for reference and will be going out to Colorado for OTC archery this year. E-scouted heavy and have some spots to hit. Will be going solo if nothing else. Feel free to reach out if you want to go shoot bows or shoot the shit.

Meateater

FNG
I just recently got into Western hunting as of last year and I am looking for someone that is as serious about hunting as I am. I've grown up bowhunting whitetail most of my life and hunting is my passion. I went out west last year solo with no success but was supposed to go with a partner who got sick last minute. I don't really have a dependable partner who is as passionate about hunting as I am. I am all about staying fit and shooting my bow almost everyday and haven't found anyone with the same drive as me yet. Would love if there's someone in the north Texas area that is in the same situation or looking to add someone to their group.

I am 26 years old for reference and will be going out to Colorado for OTC archery this year. E-scouted heavy and have some spots to hit. Will be going solo if nothing else. Feel free to reach out if you want to go shoot bows or shoot the shit.
Hello, I am 48 from Minnesota looking for a buddy to hunt with, also a whitetail hunter here, you can text me at 320-224-8540

MrMarc

FNG
I am heading to Co on Tuesday for two weeks. Will be my second time solo out there. Wouldnt mind going with someone next year. I go in a second-choice unit. I’m between FtWorth and Abilene.

This might be a dead thread, but I’m new to rokslide and live in the Lubbock area. I plan on making a trip to Colorado this year to chase some elk