Nonresident Region G Deer Hunting Partner

muleymemories

Lil-Rokslider
So, I know this is last minute. I'm wanting to burn points this year. My hunting partner is out. I hunted it in the past but I'm looking for a nonresident who wants to share points who has good knowledge of the unit and is 100% dedicated to hunting the region for at least 2 weeks. Nonres must have at 5 points to contribute to drawing the tag. This will be a backpack hunt. Please PM me if you're completely dedicated to contributing at least a couple weeks. I know this is a general hunt but one can get lucky if we play our cards right. I'm not looking for a partner that has never set foot in the region, is not hardcore backpacker, doesn't have time to hunt/scout. I will be giving up a significant amount of points. Let me know as the deadline is less than 5 hours. Thanks guys/gals.. Pictures/videos of bucks in the past could help... If this doesn't work out I may go a different route. Cheers

I have 8 points. I’m interested in a partner. Mine backed out yesterday. I’ve killed 10 bulls in G so I know the area. I have a solid plan. But I’m hunting elk again this year and planning the deer hunt for 2023. Did you apply for the license?

OP
muleymemories

muleymemories

Lil-Rokslider
I have 8 points. I’m interested in a partner. Mine backed out yesterday. I’ve killed 10 bulls in G so I know the area. I have a solid plan. But I’m hunting elk again this year and planning the deer hunt for 2023. Did you apply for the license?
Yep, got put in at the last minute.