Nomads are up!

colonel00

WKR
Very cool. Aron, can you help clarify a couple things? First I see where it lists Typhon (w/ Typhon web) so I assume the webbing matches much like the Highlander, correct? What about Mandrake as it does not say this after that option?

I must admit that I have been eyeing the Mandrake for whatever reason. Will top lids and other accessories become available in some of the new Kryptek patterns as well?

7mag.

WKR
Very cool. Aron, can you help clarify a couple things? First I see where it lists Typhon (w/ Typhon web) so I assume the webbing matches much like the Highlander, correct? What about Mandrake as it does not say this after that option?

I must admit that I have been eyeing the Mandrake for whatever reason. Will top lids and other accessories become available in some of the new Kryptek patterns as well?

Where are you seeing Typhoon? I can't find it.

colonel00

WKR
Hmm, not there anymore. That is a bummer. Hopefully Aron can clear everything up.

colonel00

WKR
Well that sucks. The Typhon was growing on me by the minute.

Any chance you can comment on lids, grabits and other stuff in Mandrake?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I can comment that we had a HUGE verbal demand, but what we made in mandrake did not sell as well as highlander.

So we will not be making anything in Mandrake at this time.

7mag.

WKR
Hey Aron, which gun bearer should we order to go with the Nomad? Universal hunting, in long? For standard hunting rifles.

colonel00

WKR
Ok, so the Nomad will be available in Mandrake or was that not supposed to be there either?

If someone ordered a HC 4800 in Mandrake would the lid come in a different color then? I'm not trying to beat you up, just trying to get my head around my options. I know you get pounded with all sorts of questions and it isn't easy but it's much appreciated.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Family bowling ....

Will respond later to questions.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388535748461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388535748461.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 190

Jager

WKR
Hey Aron, what' s the chances of getting Mandrake...sorry, couldn't resist, hope you bowl better than me.