Nock 2 It vs Wise Choice

Forfarj

Lil-Rokslider
Hey y’all. I have been shooting a Like Mike 2 and finally tried out a Nock 2 It. Now I need to buy one. I haven’t seen any in the classifieds but I see a few Wise Choice with the only difference being the third finger. Is there a huge difference? Or is the Wise Choice close enough?

User preference. I used to prefer 3 finger, but might be going back to 2 finger because I've been practicing with the silverback

jbelz

FNG
It's the exact same release (aside from the additional finger). If you're firmly in Dudley's two-finger camp, go for his.

Reactions: Zac
OP
F

Forfarj

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks yall. I went ahead and grabbed a Wise Choice while I had the chance. Will get some work in with it and keep my eye out for a N2i.

tdoublev

FNG
Just be cognizant that the pressure from the third finger could cause different grip and different impacts as a result

Zac

WKR
Just be cognizant that the pressure from the third finger could cause different grip and different impacts as a result
The third finger is a counter measure for people that slam button into the body of the release. It helps prevent the release from moving counter clockwise from the natural rotation of the thumb. If that rotation happens it can screw with the rocker position. So if you he likes to punch he will be better off with the 3 finger.

OP
F

Forfarj

Lil-Rokslider
Will definitely keep that in mind. May even just hang my finger off the back and shoot it with two if I feel like I need to.

Zac

WKR
Will definitely keep that in mind. May even just hang my finger off the back and shoot it with two if I feel like I need to.
I think your misunderstanding what I am saying. The third finger works as a forgiveness factor if you rotate really hard on the thumb peg. So it is a good thing in that situation. That is why most releases are 3 finger in the first place.

chasewild

WKR
The third finger is a counter measure for people that slam button into the body of the release. It helps prevent the release from moving counter clockwise from the natural rotation of the thumb. If that rotation happens it can screw with the rocker position. So if you he likes to punch he will be better off with the 3 finger.
This was super helpful. Just went to the axis by stan when originally I thought I wanted a two finger. The fourth finger was what helped me really mitigate the over rotation.

Thanks for your post.

Reactions: Zac

KBC

WKR
I’ve tried both and use the nock 2 it. I prefer the two finger and I like the idea of less things influencing things. No idea if less things is better though.

JStol5

WKR
I have both and shoot them interchangeably. I feel like the Nock2it has a cleaner/crisper mechanism, but prefer the Wise Choice for more grip when sweaty/in a dynamic situation. I have the same point of impact, etc.

Sizthediz

WKR
Wise choice. Can always drop the extra fingers off the back essentially making it a 2 finger release. And incase you don't like it can always go back to 3 fingers. Winning

Roger17

Lil-Rokslider
I use my third finger with my Wise Choice, but it is fairly light. Most of the pressure and work is being done by the bottom 2 fingers.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

hunterjrg

FNG
Thanks yall. I went ahead and grabbed a Wise Choice while I had the chance. Will get some work in with it and keep my eye out for a N2i.
I’ve had some Wise Choice releases along with a Nock2it. I preferred the WC. Good choice