No more free AK or HI shipping at Gohunt.com

KingGus

WKR
Might not be the right spot for this but I just learned Gohunt doesn't ship to AK or HI free anymore which is pretty disappointing for someone who is based in AK.

Additionally, their shipping policy states they ship free on orders over $50. This change is pretty new because my last order in August was shipped free. So anyway, I thought I'd share this with the community.

1664468961038.png

I've never been a member of GoHunt, like others have said, Black Ovis is awesome and it costs me $0 yearly.

OP
KingGus

KingGus

WKR
Yeah, Gohunt dubbed me recently with a points promotion on an insider membership, but I did realize about the recent changes in their shipping policy. Black Ovis has fantastic prices and excellent service!

Only problem with Black Ovis and shipping to Alaska though, is that if you need to return anything, shipping back is on you. In my experience, they havnt provided even a paid for shipping label, so you have to pay full retail price back. If thats a pair of boots, it could be $50 return shipping. Gohunt will often provide a free return shipping label.

OP
KingGus

KingGus

WKR
A bit of an update, Gohunt credited me a recent boot order shipping cost in their points due to the confusion. This is appreciated.