Nikon Binoculars BEST WARRANTY

wyoduster

Lil-Rokslider
I just wanted to let you all know The Nikon warranty is real.... I just sent my 40 year old Nikon Trailblazers 8x30 in to Nikon for cleaning and service.. At the time back in early 1982 these were $400.+ bino's anyway theve lost there sharpness and were truck worn, If you know what I mean. I called them they said send them in they are fully Lifetime warranted they'll take care of them free of charge..
I did.. they decided they were too far gone and sent me a Brand New Monarch 7 8x30 binos. WOW!!!
Just wanted to say can't beat that!

1Canvas

FNG
I’m glad to hear that, I just sent a pair of Monarchs in to repair the eye cup, I have been putting it off for years. One of the reasons I bought them was at that time they had a ”no fault” warranty.

If a company replaced my high quality euro made binos that cost $400+ 40 years ago with a pair of chinese binoculars that cost $400 today, I'd be ******* pissed. Nikon has comparable replacements to those, but the Monarch 7's aren't them.

Anyone tried to get Nikon warranty service on a rifle scope lately?
I have.
they determined my early 2000s Monarch was not repairable(frozen windage turret, glass was perfect). Offered me a $600+ credit to their online store which was twice what I paid.
when I asked politely for a check instead I had it within a week.

If a company replaced my high quality euro made binos that cost $400+ 40 years ago with a pair of chinese binoculars that cost $400 today, I'd be ******* pissed. Nikon has comparable replacements to those, but the Monarch 7's aren't them.
Nikon never had Euro manufacturing.
their Monarch line was Jap and Philippines.