Sold Nighthawk Custom Chairman 10mm 1911

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
To get one any newer or less used than this one you'd have to buy direct from Nighthawk Custom. I've had this for about one year and simply don't use it. The crisp trigger and balance of this fine 1911 has to be experienced to be believed. The full specs for the Chairman are available on the Nighthawk website, but the short version is that it's a 6" long-slide 1911 with lightening cuts in the slide, gold nitride barrel, green fiber optic front sight, fully adjustable rear sight, etc. New these sell for a bit over $4500. I'll sell and ship to your L48 FFL for $3800. Comes with all original paperwork and two magazines. Listed elsewhere so first time-stamped "I'll take it" post wins.
eR8ztiE.jpg

5lt46id.jpg

OyGyjjz.jpg

UBpYn2x.jpg

OP
John Havard

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
mtbn, Hah!:) I don't need another kid but am always interested in collector-quality Parker shotguns. Does he come with one of those? If so, we might be able to do some business.(y)

OP
John Havard

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
My youngest is 36 and I'm now spending $ on grandkids. Good kiddos are a blessing much more valuable than things like Parkers or Nighthawks. Although, once the little ones are gone and self-supporting............

Status
Not open for further replies.