Nightforce reticle

Encore4me

FNG
What’s the best hunting reticle for these scopes, don’t want something too busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally my favorite is the original Mil-dot. Though I can make various ones work.
Agreed, I have one of the NXS Compacts with their mil-dot on my primary hunting rifle and really like it. 2nd best and have then on the rest of my rifles is the NXS Compact with the MOAR reticle, not perfect but I can live with it since everything else about those scopes works for me.

As Oregonmuley pointed out the MOAR or Mil-R is a very capable hunting or target reticle.
At low powers it is very similar to a #4 reticle. At higher powers it isn’t too busy as to obscure field of view.

WKR
Its my understanding that the MOAR reticle is thicker than the Mil-R. I have a number of Mil-R after changing to all mil reticles. But if the MOAR is thicker, I may have to grab one for a rifle that won't get dialed much. Still holding out trying to find the same scope Oregonmuley has.

My 3-15x50 f1 with mildot is a favorite.

Its my understanding that the MOAR reticle is thicker than the Mil-R. I have a number of Mil-R after changing to all mil reticles. But if the MOAR is thicker, I may have to grab one for a rifle that won't get dialed much. Still holding out trying to find the same scope Oregonmuley has.

My 3-15x50 f1 with mildot is a favorite.
I was told the same thing about the MOAR reticle by a buddy of mine that knows much more about the NF reticles and has more experience with all of them. The MOAR is supposed to be just a bit thicker so more user friendly for hunting, I can't confirm since I've never had them side by side but I will say its pretty easy to see in lower light conditions.

I am a huge fan of their velocity reticles. Quick and easy, but I am still able to dial for a specific shot distance.