NHL Playoffs

OP
Cant hit em
Lighten up Francis. My buddy lives in spitting distance of the dirty birds and he doesn’t get upset if I say shitsburg. Hell CANTHITEM likes the fish sticks and they just got fried last night. You can talk trash about the Blueballs that I am fan of, they only been torturing my for the last 24 years. I can take it.

F U Jimmy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jmez

WKR
Well, the Caps finally move on! Don't think the can beat Tampa Bay, especially given the series they just went through. Would like to see Ovi get his name on the cup.

Preds not quite dead yet! No idea who wins game 7 in that one. Nothing would surprise me there.

jmez

WKR
Just a bad post season for Nashville. That wasn't anywhere near the same team as we saw in the regular season. Still a really young team, this will help them next year. Got experience playing from the 1 seed instead of the last seed.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Jets are going to win it all

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Looking foward to a Caps vs jets series...they both paid their dues over the years

KBC

WKR
Being Canadian I'm cheering for the Jets but Vegas is a pretty good story so I won't be too upset if they win the series. In the end though I'm sort of pulling for the Caps to win it all. One of the best, if not the best goal scorers of all time should have a cup.

jmez

WKR
Looks like the Jets are going to be in another up and down series. From looking unbeatable to bad in games 1-2.

The Caps need to stay out of the penalty box. Came back to earth a little last night. Still think they will win it in 5.

gabenzeke

WKR
Being Canadian I'm cheering for the Jets but Vegas is a pretty good story so I won't be too upset if they win the series. In the end though I'm sort of pulling for the Caps to win it all. One of the best, if not the best goal scorers of all time should have a cup.
If you're Canadian, you should be pulling for Vegas. Way more Canadians on that team... :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Changing my tune after last night. Jet's aren't going to beat Vegas. They have no answer for that forecheck. Vegas looks like they are playing 5 against 3. They also have a better goalie.

Caps vs Vegas for the finals.