Nexxus arrows

sneek-ee

WKR
Anyone seen these or know much about them at all?

They strike my curiousity and would be interested to see them vs. Grizzly stiks.

Zac

WKR
I think Zelor was originally based out of Australia, so this may be a Day 6 type shaft. May be made through the same factory. Or I could have no idea what I'm talking about, total guess.

$204/dz is a little pricey for this guy...

Cool video though!
That’s if you get them with titanium outserts. Actually not a bad price point if they are as advertised. I have 30$ in each arrow w/o broadheads. But it is all preference in what you want and your hunting style/budget

Stalker69

WKR
$204/dz is a little pricey for this guy...

Cool video though!

You don’t even want to look at Bishops shafts then ! I will never use these either, gold tips have been more then durable enough for me. But considering the strength of these and putting them in direct competition with bishops shafts, these are a good deal even with the titanium outserts.

Reactions: Zac

Zac

WKR
You don’t even want to look at Bishops shafts then ! I will never use these either, gold tips have been more then durable enough for me. But considering the strength of these and putting them in direct competition with bishops shafts, these are a good deal even with the titanium outserts.
Bishop is a great option. You only need to purchase a single 400 dollar shaft. You will never need another. Plus there's the added benefit of the extra fitness that goes along with walking back and forth to the target.

Seem like they copied day six (though I didn’t do the research)…but I think that is where the day six arrows come for I’m. I have some day six arrows. They are amazing, by far the most durable arrow I’ve shot (shot many different brands). Plus, the customer service from Bryan is top notch.

I was one of the first US dealers for Nexxus. The .003 straightness is not correct at all I’ve quit selling them because of how I straight they are. Last dozen it built I had to call the guy and tell him we will need to buy some others. But the aluminum are not durable at all the titanium are very durable. Just get hitting a rock straightness out of the box and the actual fitment of the inserts was always different I think to date I’ve built about 15 dozen custom builds. I contacted the company to try to let them know. Not the best customer service either. But if you want just a durable arrow then nexxus will suit you fine. If you nock tune good luck.

Bump79

WKR
The Titanium components are flat out incredible. I've been using them for 5ish years now. I have yet to have 1 of probably 5-6 dozen bend. None have broke. I often rip them out of the shaft and put them into a new one and still are concentric.

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
The shop I shoot at got a handful of these in and we torture tested the 250 spine with 50 grain components. Hoyt Spyder Turbo, 72#, 29" draw, 274 fps (IIRC) 495 grain TAW with 100 grain point

Intentionally shot an iron buck target in the head @ 30-ish yards, arrow bounced back a bit. Component wobble, arrow fine.

Shot another one through two 55 gallon steel drums @ a similar range. Was hanging by the fletching on back of second barrel. Component fine. Arrow fine.

Hunted with them for a bit of the 2021 season. Broke one on a shot that had a lot of deflection (thought the hole was more clear than what it was).

My experience with the one arrow spine was very durable, plan on having some additional components on hand, and you'll loose them before you break the carbon of one.

Ho5tile1

WKR
Forgive my stupidity but what does (iirc) mean I’ve seen it many times but never knew what it stood for lol…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Holden

Lil-Rokslider
I've always read it as "If I Remember Correctly." If that's wrong, we're both in for a lesson lol