Newer bow most similar to Prime Logic

applepie_eli

Lil-Rokslider
Mountain Archery has Prime Logic Ct3 and CT5 for around $570 right now. I believe that's the 2018/19 model? I'm looking for a new compound bow (I've been shooting recurve last few years). But I'm on a pretty tight budget so this bow is appealing to me. My plan would be to order it and have my local shop set it up for me, which I confirmed they would be ok with doing. Problem is that is like to shoot it first but there's none around in stores that I've found anywhere. Is there a new bow that Prime has that would be comparable?

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
The Black series that mountain archery has is $699 and the 20/21 model. I just bought one, it was built on 8/30/21.

The difference in the Black vs CT is that you can adjust the draw length on the black series which may be worth it for you. Otherwise you need new cams to change DL.

Try shooting the Nexus to get an idea.

OP
applepie_eli

applepie_eli

Lil-Rokslider
The Black series that mountain archery has is $699 and the 20/21 model. I just bought one, it was built on 8/30/21.

The difference in the Black vs CT is that you can adjust the draw length on the black series which may be worth it for you. Otherwise you need new cams to change DL.

Try shooting the Nexus to get an idea.
Great info. Thanks!