New scope for Q Min Fix

Just joined the site. Lot’s of good information, but I’m starting to get “analysis paralysis”. I’m looking for a scope for a Q Mini Fix 223. This will be a truck/tractor/Ranger gun. It will get lots of vibration, particularly banging against the cab in the tractor. Will be used on hogs, armadillos, turtles, beavers, etc. Ranges will be from 10 yards to 300 yards. Targets could be as large as a beaver sitting on the bank at 10 yards or the tip of a beaver head at 200 yards. Probably need around 3 or 4 power on the bottom end to 15 or 20 on the top end. Need the parallax to go down to 10 to 25 yards for close shots. I don’t ever dial the scope and don’t like anything too different from a plain duplex reticle. Don’t really need exposed turrets, illuminated reticles and definitely not a first focal plane. I would value durability over glass quality. As for budget, I don’t like to “waste” money but I have a few Ziess and Nightforce scopes and understand sometimes you pay for what you get. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Presswood_936

Lil-Rokslider
Lpvos are extremely popular on the mf . I have a cheap sig 1x6 on my 300blk MF . If I had that 556 I don’t know if I would go over 12x

OP
P
Thanks for the replies. I decided to go with a Trijicon Credo 2.5-15x42. Seems to be the best balance between size and performance...