New Remington 700 CDL

BigDawgWill44

Lil-Rokslider
Any thoughts on the Remington 700 CDL? I know there were problems with Remington prior to the bankruptcy and sale but curious if the new rifles coming out have tighter quality. Been looking for a nice wood stock rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN2shot07

WKR
Following, I haven’t seen any of the new Remingtons with wood yet. I have seen several of the standard plastic models and the fit/finish appears to have been stepped up

gerry35

WKR
The only other forum I'm on is the Nosler site. Not sure if this gentleman is on here but here is his thread, looks quite encouraging so far.

Any thoughts on the Remington 700 CDL? I know there were problems with Remington prior to the bankruptcy and sale but curious if the new rifles coming out have tighter quality. Been looking for a nice wood stock rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Following also

Good friend has his own gunshop and has been selling firearms for over 30 years.. He said he was never as disappointed with any firearm as he was with the Remington line before the issues mentioned above.. He went on to say that he'd never been more impressed than he has been with the quality turnaround that has been made... He almost quit carrying the Remington line of firearms, but says that he can't get enough of them now .. He says that customers are gradually coming back to Remington and are giving him very good feedback on fit, finish, accuracy, etc.. Looks like Remington may be on the rebound.. Lets all hope that trend continues and they become a competitive player again..

I have a new production BDL. The quality of the gun seems great despite people saying their quality has tanked.

xsn10s

WKR
My new Remarms 700 ADL 7mm RM in a KRG Bravo shooting 180 ELDM. I'm still breaking in the barrel and doing load development. So far only 30 rounds down the barrel. 1698065855940.jpeg

Must have bee a strong cross wind (LOL).. Great shooting.. Good to see folks talking posiitively about the Remington rifles...

Crete

FNG
I've had my eyes on this Remington for a while but I want more reviews on it.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord