New Mexico landowner tags?

With Montana throwing this guided hunter pp crap for 2022 my dads “sure thing” tag may not be such a sure thing.
I’m looking to explore other avenues, does anyone know where I can look for landowner tags in NM?
This would be for archery or MZ

Give Jimmy Horton with huntersdomain.com a call. I chatted with him this week and seemed like a really good dude. Depending on how lucky I am with the draw, I may end up purchasing a landowner tag.

KHNC

WKR
if you want a LO tag in the Gila units, be ready to spend 15-18k average.

OP
Mdfowlman2
if you want a LO tag in the Gila units, be ready to spend 15-18k average.
I’d never spend that. Don’t need the Gila units but I know I of an outfitter with $6k tags in 16b but I’d have to Book with him for another $6k.
I’m just looking to get my dad on some action before he’s too old to get around the mountains.

elkman224

Lil-Rokslider
Print the landowner list off of the NMGF website and start calling. I scored many tags that way although most sell to outfitters but some absolutely wont sell to outfitters and there is your chance.

I hunted in the Gila last year on I tag I was lucky enough to draw. In the camp was 4 hunters that paid $ 8500 each for their LO tags.

fatlander

WKR
I hunted in the Gila last year on I tag I was lucky enough to draw. In the camp was 4 hunters that paid $ 8500 each for their LO tags.

But they bought those tags with the stipulation they also had to pay for a guided hunt, correct? So for all intents and purposes, it’s a 15+ thousand dollar hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLane330

Lil-Rokslider
Word of warning, pay attention to whether the LO tags are private land only or unit wide. This all depends on the land owner and what they select with game and fish (whether they allow public hunters on their land or not). You can look this up on NM game and fish ePlus system iirc.

WRO

WKR
But they bought those tags with the stipulation they also had to pay for a guided hunt, correct? So for all intents and purposes, it’s a 15+ thousand dollar hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, we buy land owner tags all the time without needing a guide.

I'd reach out to Keith Williams, Arizona pro outfitters. He's usually got a bunch.

Also apply with an outfitter this year to get better odds. I'd look at 52, 5b, 9, for better draw odds.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk