New Mexico Elk Draw 2022

TheCoyote

Lil-Rokslider
When do the NM draw actually get posted? I thought it would be by today. Maybe not sence today is a Sunday?

When do the NM draw actually get posted? I thought it would be by today. Maybe not sence today is a Sunday?

27th according to their website...has been about 10 days earlier in years past

60326b7a193401a2c4134271d71bfe83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Behlftball

Lil-Rokslider
Waiting for these draws is horrible. I think Wyoming is the worst. Why do you jave to apply so early and wait for so long. I can see they want to see what winterkill is, but then why do we have to apply months ahead of time.

FLATHEAD

WKR
Yes, if your application number ends in an even digit and you applied on an odd numbered date (like the 5th) at 1:38 p.m., then your application has the same standing as all the others.
I knew it!!!
Plus, my "pending" is in bold print.
I think that means I drew multiple tags.

cstab

FNG
Results can’t come soon enough! Seeing that green box last year for elk was pretty exciting. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings to double up on draws lol.

Waiting for these draws is horrible. I think Wyoming is the worst. Why do you jave to apply so early and wait for so long. I can see they want to see what winterkill is, but then why do we have to apply months ahead of time.

Agreed..and it seems a year or two ago they pushed it out even further..they should just let us apply later if it’s about winter kill. Would be so much easier to plan for other states if the turnarounds were quicker.

They send a fishing stocking report once a month already. I try and not get my hopes up and usually forget about the draw date. Just wait till friends start calling and texting me to see if I drew a tag. 5 years since elk and 21 years without a deer tag!

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
They send a fishing stocking report once a month already. I try and not get my hopes up and usually forget about the draw date. Just wait till friends start calling and texting me to see if I drew a tag. 5 years since elk and 21 years without a deer tag!

You must only apply to quality/high demand hunts…

Lots of units out there with 40%+ draw odds for residents.