New KUIU pattern coming this month?

snopro176

WKR
d3a83936f7f34b1429a45ebb3ccf0e2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Zoso5150

WKR
Any guesses on the new pattern name? Will it start with a 'V' again? I'm not a buyer myself, planning to go towards more solids.

OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
From what I can tell it looks like a combo of Vias and Verde. Maybe it would be compatible with both, keeping my fingers crossed.
I agree it seems like a blend of the two which I will say I've kinda be hoping for.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ill be interested to see it. I would like a mixture of both with less large solid black patches. Just becasue theres really not alot of black objects in the wilderness.

Almost looks like one of the prototype UA camo that Dudley used to sport. Definitely appears to be a blend of both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK Shane

Lil-Rokslider
Innovation? Every time someone releases a new pattern it's the most concealing, innovative, make you invisible pattern ever created. I can give my 7 year old some colored pencils and two hours and come away with 5 new camo patterns. I bet they would all do pretty darn well at breaking up the human form.
Oh well, bring on the new pattern. I can't give Kuiu to much grief, Vias is my favorite pattern out there. You can't tell me your 7 year old couldn't have designed Vias.😁