New here from KCMO

TacT-MecH

FNG
Good morning, Rok-sliders(?). Just wanted to introduce myself. I have skimmed this forum in the past and found good information so I decided it was time to join. I recently found some good info for building a hunting rifle although I don't hunt it is a new hobby I'd like to start this year.
I'm a Journeyman in the power generation industry and spend my "spare" time shooting long range and reloading. I look forward to contributing and coming a part of the community here. I'm also a longtime member on Snipersh!de (not sure how everyone here feels about that forum) so I will split my time between here and there. Attached are a couple pictures of my rifle setups.

Remington 700 action (Dubbed "The throbbin' Knob" by the guys I shoot with) proof stainless barrel, Chambered in 260rem, all chambering and threading done by myself. Krg W3 chassis, Minox ZP5. The following rifles have trigger tech triggers ranging from the primary to diamond.
20190807_185915.jpg

Curtis Axiom, Bartlein 1:9 chambered in 300wm,Barrel work done by Rivers Bend Gun Company, Manners PRS1, shown is another Minox Zp5, but now wears a 7-35 ATACR
20200606_144804.jpg

Terminus Zues, Bartlein Left hand gain twist barrel, Chambered in 260ai. Barrel work done by Rivers Bend Gun Company. KRG W3 chassis, Minox ZP5. Paint by Branden at Custom Gun Coatings.

20200813_210321.jpg

Badger 2013, Bartlein barrel Chambered in 7wsm, Barrel work finished by Rivers Bend Gun Company. Minox ZP5 and KRG W3 chassis. 20210321_094748.jpg

OP
TacT-MecH

TacT-MecH

FNG
Welcome! I've heard nothing but great things about Rivers Bend.
They do great work. But are also great people. I'm lucky to consider them friends. The shop is on my way home from work so I'll stop in occasionally.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie