New guy from WV

I've been a member for a little while now, but am just getting around to start posting. As the title states I'm an eastern hunter from WV. I'm 25 years old and primarily hunt pretty much whatever is in season. Small game, deer, turkeys, waterfowl in the east and have only hunted elk so far out west. I've hunted Colorado OTC archery 4 times now and have been successful once on a smaller 5x5 my second year back when I was in high school. I've started putting in for elk and other species across the west over the last few years so hopefully I'll be chasing all kinds of critters out west at some point in my life.

This year I am actually headed to WY to hunt elk during the archery season on a general tag. Dad and I got lucky and drew in the random pull with 1 point. Neither of us have ever been to WY so we're starting from scratch as far as planning this hunt. We've both had some success in CO so it'll be interesting if we can use that knowledge that we've gained and apply it to a brand new state. Other than that I'm looking forward to another deer season out east. I've had a rough go at it with whitetails the last few years so hopefully I can change my luck this year.

I look forward to posting more on here and getting to know you all. Thanks to all for the info I've already learned from just being a lurker.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully your whitetail drought finds a little rain this year! ;)