New guy from northern AZ

skindroid

FNG
Hello all - glad I found this place and looking forward to learning some new things. Fishing was always big in my family, but hunting not so much - I plan on changing that. Specifically, I am pretty interested in bowhunting. I have been into recreational archery (compound and traditional) on/off for about 20 years and also have many miles as a backpacker, hoping I can pair those experiences with some new information and mold it all into something useful (y)

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Are ya north of Kingman? I have a buddy who can show you a few things. PM me if interested in chatting on the phone.

OP
skindroid

skindroid

FNG
Are ya north of Kingman? I have a buddy who can show you a few things. PM me if interested in chatting on the phone.
Unfortunately no - I am south of Kingman and to the east. I really do appreciate it! - I will PM you after I hit 10 posts total as per the forum limitations for new guys. Thanks!