New guy from ND

Joh03342

FNG
I grew up rifle hunting Whitetail in eastern ND but never had the chance to shoot anything remotely close to a trophy buck. Last year I expanded and drew my first prong horn tag hunting western ND and shot a dandy. I planned that if I filled the tag early and I had my bow tag to try chasing Mule Deer for first time ever. I was unsuccessful in filling a tag but am hooked after just getting a taste of hunting west. I’ve recently joined ArcheryTalk as well as I am really getting into it and plan to try Mule again with my bow until I can draw a rifle tag in ND or elsewhere. Future dreams of hunting Elk/Moose/Sheep as I continue to learn and expand.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome to the party. ND is still one of the top hunting and fishing states in the country for residents IMO. Miss is like crazy. Although we all know you're really form MN if you're East of Jamestown! ;)

Jrcole51

FNG
Is that the ND goat in your profile pic? I’ll have 9 points on this next lottery, hopefully this year I’ll get lucky. If you have any pointers I’m all ears…. researching while waiting on my first tag.