New guy from Kentucky

Hey guys new to the site. My names Travis and currently live in Winchester. Looking for someone to hunt and fish with from the area or just bounce ideas off each other. I like to bow hunt public ground from the ground and get pretty aggressive. It’s super fun and have lots of cool encounters. Also bass fish lake Cumberland a lot, fish alot of tourneys solo so it would be cool to have a partner for that too.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
T
Never target them specifically but I pick one up from time to time on a arig or swimbait! Heck of a fish.

WildBoose

FNG
Hello from the far Western part of the state. If you ever find yourself over around Paducah/LBL area give me a shout.

ibchez

FNG
I am brand new to the forum and just saw your post. I did the LBL draw deer hunt this past October. No deer but it was beautiful country to explorer. I have driven over it hundreds of times and never got the chance to really get deep in the country.