New Guy from Central Oregon

StuartF

FNG
Hey Guys,
I’m relatively new on here and decided to start posting. A bit hesitant at first due to observing/participating in hunting talk on other platforms.
I grew up in Central Texas and hunting some private property there, but moved to the northwest about 10 years ago. I’m currently in Central Oregon and have been hunting out here for the last 3 years. Public land hunting is much different but much more rewarding than what I grew up with. Looking forward to hunting elk and mulleys this fall.
Glad to be here.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from the valley.
I have been archery elk hunting the east side for the past 4 years. Love it over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
Blacktail deer and when I can find time I try to put down a few song dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chamon

FNG
Hey Guys,
I’m relatively new on here and decided to start posting. A bit hesitant at first due to observing/participating in hunting talk on other platforms.
I grew up in Central Texas and hunting some private property there, but moved to the northwest about 10 years ago. I’m currently in Central Oregon and have been hunting out here for the last 3 years. Public land hunting is much different but much more rewarding than what I grew up with. Looking forward to hunting elk and mulleys this fall.
Glad to be here.
Welcome to the Rok. Good luck in Oregon.

Ehunter

FNG
I am in Central Oregon too. Biggest issue is drawing tags. Also fire closures have been a issue. But normally the NF stay open if they are not burning. Welcome