New guy from California

Justin_Tree

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. I’m from the Central Valley. As many have said, there is a lot of opportunity it just take’s persistence in this state.

BPAZ223

FNG
Thanks. I’m in the SF Bay Area, but open to driving just about anywhere north of Santa Barbara county for good hunting.

I saw a ton of pigs on a big plot of private land last year but almost never see them on public!

I grew up in the bay area yes there are pigs and even goats. There's a spot in the delta where they have limited pig and goat shotgun hunting. There's also the golden ram sporting club.

Now Arizona is my home but I really, really miss California. The sierras, the lakes. Arizona everything is dry and dead it really is the desert.

OP
Trevor_Luescher
I grew up in the bay area yes there are pigs and even goats. There's a spot in the delta where they have limited pig and goat shotgun hunting. There's also the golden ram sporting club.

Now Arizona is my home but I really, really miss California. The sierras, the lakes. Arizona everything is dry and dead it really is the desert.

My grandparents live near Sedona. I’m planning on hunting near there sometime. Not quite as dry as the phoenix/valley area.