New from Oregon

Iron Mike

FNG
Love to wilderness hunt including solo! Strictly archery when it comes to Elk but can go either way on deer depending on tags drawn. I do love my guns and like to shoot. I chase Turkey's in the spring and am addicted to Chukar hunting with my Wirehairs. 57 years young - well 58 in a week - and work hard to stay in shape to do what I love. Unfortunately I had shoulder surgery yesterday which may end my chasing anything till spring. I have been pulling good advise off this site for awhile and figured I had better stop lurking!

lintond

WKR
Love to wilderness hunt including solo! Strictly archery when it comes to Elk but can go either way on deer depending on tags drawn. I do love my guns and like to shoot. I chase Turkey's in the spring and am addicted to Chukar hunting with my Wirehairs. 57 years young - well 58 in a week - and work hard to stay in shape to do what I love. Unfortunately I had shoulder surgery yesterday which may end my chasing anything till spring. I have been pulling good advise off this site for awhile and figured I had better stop lurking!

Welcome! I grew up in Redmond, and also love chasing chukar with my wirehair. Hope your shoulder heals up quick.

good2eat

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome - from a guy who had shoulder surgery a little over a year ago - DO THE PT!! Will make a world of difference.

OP
I

Iron Mike

FNG
Welcome - from a guy who had shoulder surgery a little over a year ago - DO THE PT!! Will make a world of difference.

I hear ya good2eat. I had the same surgery on my right shoulder 2 years ago January and it is great now. PT twice a week for 4 months!

OP
I

Iron Mike

FNG
Welcome! I grew up in Redmond, and also love chasing chukar with my wirehair. Hope your shoulder heals up quick.

Me too Lintond. I am hoping I can get in the last two weeks in January chasing the devil birds. I am right handed and the surgery was on the left so we shall see......

land cruiser

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! Heal well. It is far better to wait until you are 100% recovered than to deal with chronic shoulder injuries. Both my shoulders are busted and one could have been fully functional.