New from Michigan

mikesab

FNG
Hello
Lifelong hunter, both archery and gun.
I have rifle hunted Wyoming for Mulies successfully about a half a dozen times over the past decade, but decided to try for Elk this time around. Applied for Montana, and am anxiously awaiting the draw results, with the rest of you, to start planning the next steps.

This forum kept popping up in my research for my upcoming Elk hunt, so I decided to join.
Thanks for all the great historical threads, and an actual working search function. (talking about you arfcom)

CRJR45

WKR
Welcome ! Michigan is a great place to be FROM , LOL . We left ten years ago and live in Florida now . I'm from Grand Blanc and my wife is from Battle Creek .
I think you will like it here , have fun .

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

troutman

FNG
Hello neighbor. I'm just up the road from you in Grand Haven. Welcome to the group. You'll find lots of great info on this site.

Bdeboer29

FNG
Welcome from just down the road in zeeland mi. I’ve also been hunting the west for about a decade and recently joined rokslide.