New Foundland Moose meat

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
Went on a hunt end of September. Had my meat shipped because I flew up. Has anyone got their meat yet?

Racer00

FNG
Not this year, but did it last year. I believe it was the end of January when we got the notification our meat had arrived int Detroit. It seems to take a long time, but everything was frozen solid and in fine shape when we picked it up.

JColony

FNG
I don't want to alarm you, but... I did a moose hunt in AK in 2018 when we were living in AZ. Moose was dropped at the processor on Sept 26 (maybe the 27th) and I picked up my moose at the airport on 10/18. I would think you should have your meat by now. Might be time for a phone call.

cgasner1

WKR
I don't want to alarm you, but... I did a moose hunt in AK in 2018 when we were living in AZ. Moose was dropped at the processor on Sept 26 (maybe the 27th) and I picked up my moose at the airport on 10/18. I would think you should have your meat by now. Might be time for a phone call.

Probably a entirely different deal handling it from ak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RichP

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
I did contact the shipping company. The truck was at US customs last Thursday caught in a backup. She is expecting to call this week for pickup in Allentown Pa.