New Cargo Panel from Kifaru.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Several people at the Portland sportsman's show were able to see this thing in action. It's a load hauling machine and works for day hunting and multi day hunting alike.

For multi day hunting, all you need is a 55l dry sack for you gear and attach a couple pockets for day hunting stuff. I'll post photos of this later today.

Shed season is coming soon as well and the CP is as good as it gets for that.

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://store.kifaru.net/cargo-panel-p25.aspx

E Wa Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Aron
I missed you in Portland by about 10 minutes, You where in the same both as Jason, him and I went to HS together. Very cool guy. He spoke very highly of you.

Maybe I will catch up with you in ID, depends on farming.

Just ordered one,

Thanks for all the info Aron!! And for taking the time to talk with an old fart like me!!

Bob

Several people at the Portland sportsman's show were able to see this thing in action. It's a load hauling machine and works for day hunting and multi day hunting alike.

For multi day hunting, all you need is a 55l dry sack for you gear and attach a couple pockets for day hunting stuff. I'll post photos of this later today.

Shed season is coming soon as well and the CP is as good as it gets for that.

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://store.kifaru.net/cargo-panel-p25.aspx
Is the overall length variable based on frame attachment as opposed the folding over the upper end?

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
Wow... throw a large Side Pocket and a Lock and Load on there for your dayhunting stuff and you have a crazy versatile pack!!

Last edited:
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'll post a few photos up, but the belt pouches fit perfectly on the CP. If you added a 55liter dry bag for multi day trips, you could just drop the 55liter and have a hell of a day pack as well.
Wow... throw a large Side Pocket and a Lock and Load on there for your dayhunting stuff and you have a crazy versatile pack!!