Nemo Chogori and a heater?

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone used one of the Nemo tents with any type of propane heater (thinking the buddy heaters)? I have a Chogori 3P tent and I’m thinking if I open the roof vents with a small buddy heater I should be just fine, with all the standard precautions of course. Heading up north to help my grandpa fill his cow tag and the forecast is calling for highs in the upper 30s and lows in the teens with wet snow. I know my sleeping will be fine (0 degree Nemo sonic with an insulated tensor pad) but having the heat to help dry things out and take the edge off for my grandpa (he’s 65) would be a nice improvement, even if it’s only for a couple days.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Not without a carbon monoxide detector I wouldn't try it. Cheap insurance

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

generalist

Lil-Rokslider
I've used the big Mr Heater in a 4 person pop up tent with no issues. Just open the vents and take a carbon monoxide detector with you. The battery operated ones are $20 at home depot. The Mr Heaters have built in safeties, that in addition with the extra detector and you'll be fine. I'd be more worried about knocking it over, it has a tip sensor, but the parts will still be hot enough to melt/burn fabric.