Need help with pants please!!

OP
C

Clesh92

FNG
Stone glacier makes some awesome pants in both heavy and lite weight. Stone Glacier will hem them for you. Once hemmed you cannot return them though.
One thing I learned about the de havillands is that they have a high back or high cut waist. I really liked what I read and watched about those pants, just concerned that the high cut waist and longer inseam, in combination with having a gut on me would cause the crotch of the pants to sag really far down.

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t have the zions but I have a few pairs of the Prana Brions which I really like as an everyday pant. If the material is the same on the zions and brions, they do not hold up to the eastern thickets.

OP
C

Clesh92

FNG
I don’t have the zions but I have a few pairs of the Prana Brions which I really like as an everyday pant. If the material is the same on the zions and brions, they do not hold up to the eastern thickets.
I appreciate the info!

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
FL corrugate foundry. Sizing options suck but amazing versatile pants. I'm a 34-34 but I had to get the 34-32 and they are perfect. Comes with removeable suspenders too but I don't use em. The removeable kneepads are a great feature for certain conditions.

OP
C

Clesh92

FNG
FL corrugate foundry. Sizing options suck but amazing versatile pants. I'm a 34-34 but I had to get the 34-32 and they are perfect. Comes with removeable suspenders too but I don't use em. The removeable kneepads are a great feature for certain conditions.
Do u think they’re loose enough in the waist to get a good base layer on under them? Like the furnace or something thinner? I’m a 36 waist and have been advised to size up to layer underneath

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
Do u think they’re loose enough in the waist to get a good base layer on under them? Like the furnace or something thinner? I’m a 36 waist and have been advised to size up to layer underneath
Mine are perfect and I could layer under them. Everyone is different though.

shax2lex

Lil-Rokslider
Have you looked at the FL Catalyst Foundry? I just got a pair for late season whitetail hunting in SC and “mountain“ hunting in SC. I really like the full side zips.

Sitka Mountain Pants are my go to for whitetails and out west. Until it gets really cold for whitetails I use the Stratus pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

Clesh92

FNG
Thanks for the input everybody. Think I’m gonna go with the corrugate foundry to have a little more versatility throughout the year.