NE Colorado Sportsmans Roundtable June 2nd 6:30

Please join sportsmen and women of NE Colorado for our quarterly meeting. This is a great opportunity to interface with CPW and discuss current issues and concerns.

Please see the press release below:

NE Region Sportsmen’s Meeting in Fort Collins June 2

DENVER – Colorado Youth Outdoors in Fort Collins will host the next Northeast Region Sportsmen’s Roundtable meeting at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, June 2.

The meeting will provide an opportunity for northeast region hunters and anglers to meet with Colorado Parks and Wildlife staff, as well as the region’s delegates, Steve Hilde, Kent Ingram and Ryan Urie. In addition, the following topics will be discussed:

--Introduction to Colorado Youth Outdoors programs and facility
--Briefing on Wildlife Council efforts and future plans
--Overview of Rabbit Mountain (Boulder County Open Space) elk management
--Other states programs and possibilities for CPW’s Public Access Program
--Open discussion on concerns from attendees

“As a hunter and fisherman, I am a strong supporter of science-based wildlife management and habitat conservation,” said Steve Hilde, northeast regional delegate and sportsman. “Beyond that, I participate in the CPW Roundtable to preserve, protect and promote opportunities to hunt and fish in Colorado. Roundtable meetings can yield creative ideas and solutions to complex management situations, and help CPW identify issues of importance to sportsmen. The discussions are always collaborative, and one person really can make a difference. I encourage all sportsmen to attend. We need ideas and input from all sportsmen.”

WHAT: Northeast Region Sportsmen’s Roundtable Meeting

WHEN: Thursday, June 2, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.

WHERE: Colorado Youth Outdoors & Swift Ponds, 4927 E. County Rd. 36 Ft. Collins

For more information on the Sportsmen Roundtables and Caucuses, visit: http://cpw.state.co.us/aboutus/Pages/Roundtable.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk