NC archery hunter looking for Western Elk partner

Skull10

WKR
I took a couple years off from Western archery elk hunting and now I’m excited to dive back in. My company that I work for just gave us 10 additional days off each year. That just became my ticket to hunt out west again.

Wondering if there are any folks around Cary/Raleigh North Carolina that love to archery hunt elk or mule deer backcountry style. I’d like to meet up with some guys and see if a partnership can be made.

Let me know where you are in NC and if your interested in discussing western archery hunting.

kowboy

FNG
Skull,
Out here by the lake (Jordan). Been hunting out West for 10 or so years (NM, AZ, MT and hopefully WY shortly). Lived out there for some time and go back out every year. Love to catch up some time

cravingame

Lil-Rokslider
Alamance County here. 16yrs Archery Elk and Antelope. Got my 1st Muley tag this coming year. Have some PP in WY and Colorado. Most years I've been in either ID or WY.

Do you have a plan on where/when? How many PP do you have, and what States are you thinking of.

Lock

FNG
From Johnston county but live in NW with horses now does that count🤣 could maybe support some folks if they had tags etc… im more into the horses than the actual hunting(though will hunt for sure) more into rifle anyways.

northernalpine

Lil-Rokslider
Moore county here, am currently in a good spot to make annual pilgrimages for 1-2 states and looking to transition from rifle to the stick ‘n string for elk next year. I’d be interested in a conversation going into ‘24 season if this is still a thing.

PB123

FNG
Charlotte, NC over here. Newer to western hunting, but have elk points in Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Colorado. I am wanting to take my son out west to hunt Elk. He is 13 and has points as well. I prefer archery, but he is a gun guy.

nn76858

FNG
Morehead City NC......lived in Raleigh till high-school. Spend a lot of time in Central NC in the fall. Archery hunted Colorado last year and gun hunted wyoming this year. Been doing western whitetail hunting for a decade. Points in a lot of states and did my wyoming trip practically solo would be awesome to meet up w someone else who was serious and dedicated.......shoot me a pm